What's the status of my order? What does “Awaiting Fulfillment” mean?
- You can check the status of your order at this link.
- “Awaiting Fulfillment” means that we are still in the process of making your stuff (we print almost everything on demand) and packing it up for you. It’s normal for your order to spend a while in this status.
- “Shipped” means we’ve sent your order to the post office, and it’s now on it’s way to you. If your order has shipped, you’ll see a tracking number you can use to monitor its progress through the mail. Please note it may take a few days before your tracking number shows any updates.
- “Partially Shipped” means some of your stuff is on its way, and we’re still working on the rest. We often split up orders into multiple shipments, so we can get each item to you as quickly as possible.
I made a mistake with my order. Can I change the items or the shipping info?
- If you need to make changes to your order, please contact us as soon as possible and include your order number. If your order hasn’t shipped yet, we may be able to make certain changes.
- We can generally make changes to the shipping address and the purchaser contact information associated with the order.
- In most cases we cannot change, add or remove the retail items purchased in your order. There are customer protection processes in place that prevent us from adding new charges to your order, or changing the existing charges.
- If you absolutely need to change the items in your order, please contact us with the form below. We will cancel your original order and issue a refund. You will then be able to place a new order with the correct item information that you need.
I received my order, but an item is missing/damaged/incorrect.
- If you received an order that is missing items, contains the wrong items, or contains damaged items please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond as quickly as possible with information on how to process your return.
- Your request must arrive within 14 days from the time your order was delivered.
- If your damaged item is discontinued, we can provide you a with a different item or refund your purchase.
If the above didn’t answer your question, please contact us.